How do you create deeper connections with customers and prospects through content marketing?
Native Advertising offers a promotional outlet to position your company as a thought leader by repurposing your content marketing assets for a new and relevant audience.
With a Native Advertising program, you can:
- Promote your sponsored content adjacent to our editorial content
- Showcase brand expertise to establish your company as a thought leader
- Direct qualified audience from PetfoodIndustry.com to your website for a deeper dive into your educational information
- Accelerate conversion of prospects to customers
- Repurpose content that your team has already invested in creating
The Native Advertising program includes two options:
Native Article Topic Page:
- Dedicated topic page driving traffic to 3 or 4 high-value articles on your website
- Host all articles or supplement headlines with trusted Petfood Industry content that aligns with your topic
- Article headline and first few sentences with links to full articles on your website - great for Search Engine Optimization
- Weekly updates with new educational content or rotate highly read articles
- Editorial mention in appropriate Petfood Industry enewsletter
Native Article Page:
- Your single article lives on our website with your company byline
- Develop or repackage article into editorial style
- Can include an embedded YouTube video or SlideShare
- Author byline labeled as “brand insights from [your name]” with up to 4 keywords linked to your site - great for Search Engine Optimization
- Does not change, but you can purchase additional articles
How is Native Advertising promoted?
Both options include extensive promotion on numerous media channels to drive audience and lead traffic to your site:
- 2 exclusive banner ad positions (leaderboard and medium rectangle) on dedicated page with no other ads appearing
- Headline is promoted as sponsored content adjacent to featured editorial on Home and Channel pages of PetfoodIndustry.com
- Sponsored links in appropriate Petfood Industry e-newsletters
- Editorial promotions in an appropriate Petfood Industry e-newsletter one time per week, per month
Contact your Petfood Industry Sales Manager for complete program specifications and pricing information. Materials needed 15 days prior to the project start date.