How are you using video to foster trust in your company’s brand? Effective marketing videos present your products in a conversational form and deliver information to improve business without selling.
The Poultry or Animal Feed Chat Video Interview marries benefits of video and Native Advertising to ensure sponsors deliver a short, educational message alongside trusted WATT editorial video chats.
How it works:
- Work with WATT editorial to create two or three seed questions that will be used to interview your domain expert – this is the foundation of the interview
- Length and style matter. Keep the video interview under 5-minutes and in an educational format (not advertorial/commercial)
- Video chat sponsor receives verbal mention and has their website and logo displayed in the intro/outro of the video – terrific branding
- Practice makes perfect. Interviewee should practice answering the questions and the timing of the interview with their team prior to the interview with WATT editor. We employ a “single take” interview policy and do not conduct a rehearsal.
How is the video promoted?
- Sponsor interview is housed on the Video Chat section of WATTPoultry.com and/or FeedStrategy.com
- Full transcript of the video interview is also posted on the same page – great for SEO
- Article appears in WATT Poultry Update and/or Feed Strategy eNews alerting readers of the sponsor video interview
- Video interview is promoted via WATT Poultry and/or Feed Strategy Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter channels
- Increase engagement by publishing the link to the video chat interview on your website, enewsletter and social media channels